Thursday, November 29, 2007

'Juicy' tip of the day!


When is the last time you thought of you?...

Life is short, stop settling for the ordinary you, be a luscious you!...

If women support one another in life and in all its facets, including the importance of feeling luscious, the world will be a better place.

We women can have a career, a partner, a family to care for, and still nurture and treasure ourselves.

So let youself go and make the most of your life ....

Think luscious, Feel luscious, Be luscious!

Girls remember we are gorgeous and always shall be!

All it takes is to only REDISCOVER ourselves one luscious moment at a time.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the smart new layout!Please retain this, coz you change it far too frequently.

I totally agree on your take about wimmin. All ye gals, keep yourself fruity and fresh and don't go nutty on men who are nuts anyway! (NO pun intended!)

Anonymous said...

Nuts?
Family jewels you mean?

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee that was funny.

Anonymous said...

Yes, exactly---family jewels..hmmm but not very well-designed, if you ask me ;)

Anonymous said...

I also believe in your tip of the day.
After the birth of my children, somewhere along the way, caring for the babies turned into not caring for myself. And then, not caring for myself became a testimony of my validity as a mother. Being a mother eclipsed being a woman. I had morphed from a fit woman of the world to a nameless shapeless mom of the highest order whose world revolved around her family alone. I had lost my identity in the process of mothering and was oblivious about it. Now I've decided to enjoy my life to the fullest-every juicy, luscious bit of it.

indimom