Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama



Today is my mother’s 74th birthday.
Mama,thank you for the sacrifices that you have made for us sisters and for instilling in us such good values.
I realise your worth and understand the greatness of your MKD all the more now that I’m the mother of grown up kids.
Here is a small poem to felicitate you, the BEST mother in the world.

"Mother" is such a simple word,
But for me it is like a keyword,
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word "mother" means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mama!
I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your warm feelings. I am really touched. Bringing all of you up was a pleasure.

The thought that you think of me in such a warm and affectionate way brought tears to my eyes and is keeping me alive.

I love you all!

Anonymous said...

thats a really sweet post ma!!!
Nani's 74 now!! thats coooooooool!!!!!!!
LOVE u BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

indimom