Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Year Resolve: A New ME


Once again, my resolution for 2008 is the same old one of losing weight. I know it’s easier said than done since I’ve been battling a losing battle with my bulges for quite some time now. I’m not as strong as my elder sister who has lost oodles of weight and still manages to keep them off. Oh! How I envy her...wish she could take away some of my pounds...This year, I have set more realistic goals for myself which I have written down on a beautiful piece of paper with the picture of the girl above next to it and have stuck it on my refrigerator with the hope that every day it will give me a kick right where I need it, and motivate me to go to the gym, avoid sweets and eat more fruits and vegetables! Hope this year at least I have the determination to make my weight loss dream come true. I so want to be thin, remain thin and above all, feel thin. Wish me luck...puhleese...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mama!!!
im sure u can do it if u put ur mind to it! and im sure u will!!!! me too will TRY to do the same! mom & daughter together wil fight the battle of the bulge!!!!!!!!!!!
all the best!!!!!!!!

indimom